Turntable.fm Dancehall/Reggae Room

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

Ken from Hawaii

Sep 6, 2012
Hello all,

I'd like to invite everyone to come spin some choice tunes with us in our Reggae for All room on Turntable.fm. Turntable.fm is a social music sharing website where DJ's take turns spinning tune fi tune for the audience in real time. You can add tunes to your DJ playlist by searching from their database, or by uploading your own mp3 tracks. Our room is the most popular for Reggae/Dancehall/Dub on Turntable.fm, which is growing in size everyday. We are currently in the process of creating a new sound clash room as well, for those who want to battle. Unfortunately, Turntable.fm is unavailable outside of the USA for now, but they are locking down the licensing rights for the UK & Canada soon. Some international users work their way around the restriction by using VPN or other methods to reach our room. Our Moderators are very helpful for new users, please swing by and check out the room if you love sharing & discovering new reggae music! http://turntable.fm/reggae_for_all2