Tommy Lee And Bounty Killer’s Altercation At City Jam

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

Tommy-Lee-and-Bounty-Killer.jpg
Last Night At "City Jam" held in Riverton City, Jamaica, Bounty Killer and Tommy Lee got into a small altercation. Reports are that while Tommy Lee was performing on stage a member of Bounty Killer's security crew went on stage and inform him that it was time for Bounty to perform.

It was reported that Tommy Lee's then reply with "a wah do dem goat head ya". Bounty Killer and his entourage instantly rushed the stage. Tommy Lee then jumped off the stage walked away from the scene. Bounty Killer then started to perform his set. While Bounty was performing, the crowd started to chant "Tommy Lee" repeatedly.

There is also unconfirmed reports of a member Of Bounty's team punching Tommy Lee in the face. Bounty later tweeted
First let me state it clearly, nobody nuh box nobody and that was never intended either, all mi know boy inna mi place and dissed mi pon stage so mi step to stage to defend it, and a pure commotion, Heady D and police dem a block up the stage, so mi say if him naah defend it tell him fi cut now and nyammi lee flea, then Heavy D send police come locked off the show, a ten police car Heady D carry over deh, but tell any boy calling up mi name dem better plan to defend it a call up man name fi look big pon stage yu nuh waah clash nuh call up mi name then pussy simple any weh mi see dem mi rush dem