The Grocery Store

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

mark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 21, 2013
A little old lady went into a grocery store to buy some cat food. She picked up three cans and took them up to the check-out counter.

The girl at the cash register said "I'm sorry, but we cannot sell you cat food without proof that you have a cat. A lot of old people buy cat food to eat for themselves, and management is now requiring that all seniors have proof of owning a cat before buying the cat food."

So the little old lady then went home, picked up the cat, took it back to the store. They then sold her the cat food.

The next day she tried to buy three cans of Dog food. Again the cashier demands proof that she owns a dog, because sometimes old people eat dog food. So, she went home, brought the dog in and then got the dog food.

The next day the little old lady brought in a small box with a hole in the lid. She asked the cashier to stick her finger in the hole.

The cashier said "No, you might have a snake in there."

The little old lady assured her that there was nothing in the box that would harm her. So the cashier put her finger into the box and pulled it out and said to the little old lady: "hey!?...that smells like poop."

The little old lady said: "It is, now can I buy three rolls of toilet paper?!!"