Tami Chynn Live

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

tamichynn.jpg

By: Shannon Shields

"Yes, mi dem a feature."

Jamaica's best kept secret songbird the beautiful Tami Chynn will be performing this Saturday the 20th of April, 2013 at the fabulous Red Bones Blues Cafe for all of her devoted fans and music lovers in general.

Tammar Anika Chin was born June 14th, 1984 and become Tami Chynn in 2005 when she was signed to her first major label. Tami Chynn's resume includes singing, songwriting and dancing. Her first single "Rock U" was an instant success and since then Tami Chynn has went on to work with the likes of Shaggy, Sean Paul and Lady GaGa.

Jamaica's best kept secret songbird is not just a Dancehall star or just a Reggae star. Her repertoire also includes fusion, R&B and Pop. Her smooth voice and glamorous movie star looks has made her one of Jamaica's prettiest and talented entertainers. The sultry singing sensation has also recently added fashion designing to her long list of achievements with her collaboration with the famed fashion designer Lubica Kucerova. Their combined efforts brought about The Anuna and Anuna Goddess Collection which debuted in the year 2010. The pair then went on to win the coveted Jamaica Observer Style Award for Designer of the Year for 2010.

Tami Chynn's fans can be sure of a beautiful night of wonderful music in the also beautiful settings of the famous Red Bone's Blues Cafe in the middle of Kingston City as Ms. Chynn serenades them with pure talent and true beauty.

I, for one, am looking forwarded to seeing the self-proclaimed "Certified Diva" rock the place. See all you Tami Chynn fans at Red Bones this Saturday.