T. I Set To Release His New Album Trouble Man In December

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

ti1.jpg
T.I has announced the release date of his eighth studio album Trouble Man and its December 18th, a perfect New Year gift for his fans. T.I has been working hard ever since he came out of prison last year after a nine-month prison term on gun charges.

T.I arrived at BET’s 106 & Park to speak on his BET Hip-Hop Awards nomination and he let this information drop during the conversation. T.I has DJ Toomp, Pharrell Williams, Andre 3000, and Cee Lo Green appearing on the album.

T.I also hinted that this could be his last rap album; he believes rap is not what it used to be.
It was at one time, this music was about speaking to the people who felt like you feel. Now, the people I’m speaking to, they don’t necessarily feel like how I feel. In my day, if you were rapping about something you weren’t really living, that was a strike against you. You were held accountable. Nowadays, nobody even expects you to live up to the things you rap about. That goes against what I represent, what I stand for. So if they outsell me, then that’s just all the more better for me to fade to the back and cross my legs on my desk.