Stop Order on 'Rampin Shop' - by Ne-Yo's publishing company.

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

35cmxs1.jpg

Vybz Kartel and Spice's 'Rampin Shop' has been ordered to be destroyed and pulled from all radio, television stations and the Internet by EMI Music Publishing.

This is what the email sent to Kartel states: "'Ramping Shop' by Vybz Kartel and Spice infringes the copyright in 'Miss Independent' (Smith/Hermansen/Eriksen). Clearance of this use of 'Miss Independent' has not been sought or obtained and I am informed that clearance will not be forthcoming. Accordingly 'Ramping Shop' cannot be released or exploited in any way. Please confirm your acknowledgment and acceptance of this, and that you will arrange that (i) all recordings of the infringing track will be re-called and destroyed and that no further copies will be issued, and (ii) that the audio and/or video will be taken down immediately from all Internet sites."

The current version of Vybz Kartel and Spice's Rampin Shop has been ordered to be destroyed and pulled from all radio stations, television stations and the Internet by EMI Music Publishing. Plans are in motion for the song to be re-mixed and re-mastered so it can be played on air again.