So who is gonna be the next king of ny...yawnssssss

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

Ok...

So now addies is officialy dead and babyface diss so many people him lost all him ratings...i guess there is now gonna be a bag of sounds trying to chase the king of ny title....

Same old shit....i am guessing that a bag of same sounds will now line up to prove that they have the same ny anthems that babyface relied on for so long....yawnnn

big up supersonic...my personal opinion is i didnt like your performance in the clash wid addies, it was painful towards the end with both sounds playing as though neither wanted to be there..lets face it if matterhorn hadnt played his own dubs tune fi tune mite of been a problem fi supersonic..u was smart and tek yuh win..i kinda rate that still...

from what i see on dhr they are struggling to know what the left hand is doing to the right!

no get the facts ma ma
we are not the sound thats taking clashes and make all kinds of demands and then backing out of the clash
but if you feel like we and not are the same page lets war it out off of the internet in a real venue and then talk
or do like your friend shasamine a run off your mouth and run from the fight
if you need to link us you know how!!!

Infinite power sound!!!

Yeah why not we are not running from any sounds out there
this is a time for war and we are shooting coppper shot to anyone who stands in the way

Yeah why not we are not running from any sounds out there
this is a time for war and we are shooting coppper shot to anyone who stands in the way

I dont think u can wap up lp...... it would be LP vs Blunt vs Tek 9 lol

but anything is possible

Big man ting to me from farin there will never be another king of New York no other sound from New York is going to reach the heights that addies reached them boots too big for Blunt, LP, Tek or whoever to fill its like saxon sound a UK nobody cant walk in there shoes in modern times if LP, tek or Blunt come to UK them dead when Addies come a UK body on ground it might not happen now but it has happened.

well it look like addies made the come back only thing now is the addies vs LP rematch now and see if them can win