Sizzla apologises for cancelled Canada show

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

nd3dk1.jpg

Sizzla Kalonji has issued a statement regarding the reason behind the cancellation of his show which should have taken place in the Canadian city of Toronto yesterday.

According to the artiste's camp, the real reasons behind the cancellation of the event scheduled for the Paramount Concert Theatre, was time inefficiency and late entry of the paperwork to the Canadian Embassy in Jamaica. Sizzla was approved by authorities in Canada to perform

The artiste's handlers are also denying reports which indicate that one of the factor's contributing to the cancellation of the show was the refusal of the deejay to sign a gay rights agreement, which saw the promoters coming under pressure from gay rights groups.

In the meantime, the artiste is preparing for two up-coming events. The first is his 33rd birthday on April 17. The day will be observed at Judgement Yard in August Town.

Source: Observer

sizzla yu a pusiole...u sing sey badman nuh apologize to no battybway...wey u a apologize fah,,big deal di show cancel..who cares....me lose awf a u....u dreadlock dem stink and wah wash:D