Secret Agenda or Misguilded Concerns??

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

playmaker

Jan 7, 2009
Recently my sound Playmaker came under an unprovoked verbal attack from a white promoter from Europe in defense of Blunt Posse from USA.
As a Marcus Garveyite and a person whos race has been enslaved in the west longer than we have been free my mindset is different so I started to look into what would motivate this white guy to try and attack me on behalf of another white guy I came up with a theory it might be right it might be wrong but I am putting it out there.
The white promoters from Europe and the White sound system owners in my opinion have intentionally and deliberatly set about the upliftment of white owned sound system at the expense of black people for example if I am wrong tell me, the white european promoters very rarely book black owned sounds for clash and when they do them set them up to fail, this is why many of the big black owned like Kat an them sounds nar tek no Euro clash them know what-a-gwaan but them nar talk the tings. Another example before my female selector Lady Lyrical (who is white) joined a black owned sound (mellotexs) she used to get year to year bookings from white people now them avoid har. Anyway a it that Scarface done talk.