Romain Virgo Joins Larry Gatlin & The Gatlin Brothers On Stage

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

Romain_and_Gatlin_at_ACM.jpg
Jamaican reggae vocalist, Romain Virgo, made history last Monday night as he stepped on stage to perform alongside Larry Gatlin & The Gatlin Brothers at the 5th Annual ACM Honors in Nashville's legendary Ryman Auditorium, the original home of the Grand Ole Opry. Larry Gatlin & The Gatlin Brothers, who were the recipients of the Academy of Country Music’s Cliffie Stone Pioneer Award that evening, performed their iconic hit “All The Gold In California,” and invited Romain on stage to sing the island rendition off of Reggae's Gone Country, the genre-bending album produced by John Rich, Cristy Barber and Dean Fraser which debuted at #2 on the Billboard Reggae Album chart and #65 on the Billboard Country Album chart.

Larry Gatlin & The Gatlin Brothers and Romain Virgo received a standing ovation from the auditorium, which was filled to the brim with fans and country elite including Joe Nichols, Taylor Swift, Reba, Rodney Atkins, Jamey Johnson, Montgomery Gentry, Tom T. Hall, Ronnie Dunn from Brooks and Dunn, John Michael Montgomery and legendary broadcaster Ralph Emery.

Romain expressed his enthusiasm. "I was extremely honored when The Gatlin Brothers invited me to perform at the ACM Honors. To grace the stage with these musical legends and set foot on The Grand Ole Opry stage, country music's church, was a moment in my career that I will never forget," he states.