- Browsing ReggaeMe You can watch videos on YouTube plugin without having a ReggaeMe Account or a Google Account. You also can contact us through the ReggaeMe contact us or by emailing us directly without having to register for an account.
- Your ReggaeMe Account. For some activities on ReggaeMe, like posting videos, posting a thread, posting comments, flagging threads, you need a ReggaeMe Account. We ask for some personal information when you create an account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access.
- Usage Information. When you use ReggaeMe, we may record information about your usage of the site, such as the threads, groups and favorites you subscribe to, which other users you communicate with, the threads you start, the frequency and size of data transfers, and information you display about yourself as well as information you click on in ReggaeMe (including UI elements, settings). If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your ReggaeMe Account. In order to ensure the quality of our service to you, we may place a tag (also called a "web beacon") in HTML-based
customer support emails or other communications with you in order to confirm delivery.
- Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information or video/audio content that you voluntarily disclose online (e.g., video comments, your profile page) may be collected and used by others.
- If you submit personal information to ReggaeMe, we may use that information to operate, maintain, and improve the features and functionality of ReggaeMe, and to process any flagging activity or other communication you send to us.
- We may use your email address or other personal information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent. We may use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major ReggaeMe changes or for customer service purposes).
- When you create a ReggaeMe Account, some information about your ReggaeMe Account and your account activity will be provided to other users of ReggaeMe. This may include the date you opened your ReggaeMe Account, the date you last logged into your ReggaeMe Account, your age (if you choose to make it public), the country and the number of threads you have posted.
- Your ReggaeMe Account name, not your email address, is displayed to other users when you engage in certain activities on ReggaeMe, such as when you start a thread or send messages through ReggaeMe. Other users can contact you by leaving a message or comment on the site.
- Any thread that you submit to ReggaeMe may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by other ReggaeMe users or the general public.
- You may also choose to add personal information which may include your name, gender, profile picture or other details, that will be visible to other users on your ReggaeMe Account channel page. If you choose to add certain features to your ReggaeMe Account channel page, then these features and your activity associated with these features will be displayed to other users and may be aggregated and shared with your friends or other users. Such shared activity may include your favorite thread, threads you rated and videos that you have posted.
- If you have a ReggaeMe Account, you may update or correct your personal profile information, email preferences and privacy settings at any time by visiting your account profile page.
- You may control the information that is available to other users and your confirmed friends at any time by editing your ReggaeMe Account and the features that are included on your user panel page.
- You may, of course, decline to submit personal information through ReggaeMe, in which case you can still view threads and explore ReggaeMe, but ReggaeMe may not be able to provide certain services to you. Some advanced ReggaeMe features may use other Google services like Google Checkout or AdSense. The privacy notices of those services govern the use of your personal information associated with them.
- ReggaeMe strives to provide you with relevant and useful advertising and we use Google adsense, as well as other third party ad serving systems, to do so. We may use a range of information including cookies, web beacons, IP addresses, usage data and other non-personal information about your computer or device (such as browser type and operating system) to provide you with relevant advertising. If you are logged into your ReggaeMe Account, we may also show you advertising based on the information you have provided to us in your ReggaeMe Account.
- We use the Google adsense on ReggaeMe to help advertisers and publishers serve and manage ads on this site and other Google and AdSense partner websites. Advertisers may serve ads based on interests associated with non-personally identifiable online activity, such as threads viewed, frequency of Posting or activity on other AdSense partner sites. Advertisers may also serve ads to you based on previous activity on that advertiser's website. This non-personally identifiable information is held separately from your ReggaeMe Account data, or other personally identifying information in our possession.