Reggae Selecta V Jungle/Dubstep & House DJs...Help me in the battle ;-)

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

reggaechris

Mar 15, 2010
I have entered a DJ competition with the prize being a day time set at the Natural Rhythm Festival. This is a new Electronic Music Festival in the UK, but the organisers are looking for someone to bring some different vibes to suit a day time down tempo set. This is my submission:

Mr Chris - Natural Rhythm Festival Mix | Mixcloud - Re-think radio

Please join Mixcloud and click on the HEART <3 so the judges will consider me. I am currently 3rd in contention against DJs playing House, Drum & Bass and Dubstep music, so I need all Reggae people to support me. You can have a look at my profile Mr Chris | Mixcloud - Re-think radio where to date I have uploaded over 20 mixes in 3 months and collaborated with other selectas from Edinburgh, Toronto & Texas.

If you have not used mixcloud before, it is supported by PRS & PPL, so artists receive royalty payments for plays as they would from a radio station, so it's a good move to Mixcloud, a great way to listen to music online. Each playlist I submit has links to purchase the tracks legally from iTunes, JunoDownload & Amazon, so please help spread the vibes

One Love

Mr Chris (ital reasoning)