REGGAE ME NEXT BIG ARTIST (NATURE) talented singer

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

mixhoney

Staff member
Oct 21, 2008
ukkkkkkkkkk
www.myspace.com
Biography
spj038.jpg

"My aspiration is to make the world a better place through music, singing a positive song that depicts love which is the natural way of life". Nature, a talented singer/song writer, whose real name is Andre Ellis was born in St. James located on the western end of Jamaica. He has been thrilling fans in western Jamaica for a good time before getting the widespread recognition that he now receives. His recordings are a treasure and should not be taken lightly. Following the trend of many great vocalists that has come out of St. James, this young talent has within a few years stamped his mark in the Jamaican music scene. During his early singing years on his community sound system name Black Arrow; he recognized his passion for music very quickly. In 2002 he represented his school, St. James High in a singing competition where he won first place and was awarded with a scholarship in music theory. Along the way this talented vocalist has performed at a number of concerts and stage shows that has helped widen his popularity. His commanding vocals and gifted song writing ability will surely elevate him to the top of Reggae Music.

For bookings info and dubs

xayw5t.jpg

www.myspace.com/naturepower
naturejamaica@live.com
fervetchris@yahoo.com
mshoney@hotmail.co.uk