Rayvon Release Self Titled Album Rayvon

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

RAYVON.jpg
Best known for his award-winning, work with Shaggy and once dubbed by the legendary James Brown as the “reggae Usher” Barbados born/Brooklyn raised Rayvon who gave us memorable hooks on hit songs “Angel” and “In the Summertime” has released his self-titled solo album Rayvon featuring production from Jah Snowcone, Ali Cat & Carl “Beaver” Henderson who is credited with the blazing new single “Back It Up” which was recently performed (March 8th) at a live taping on The Mo'Nique Show. The album is now on sale on Itunes

Rayvon Tracklist:
01 - Intro - Skit Rayvon
02 - Back It Up Rayvon
03 - You Look Good (feat. C.L. Kash)
04 - One n Only (feat. Kobra Kahn & Beverly Marquis)
05 - Hustly and Flow (feat. Jah Snowcone)
06 - When I Get You Home (feat. Red Fox)
07 - London Bridge Rayvon
08 - Riding Skill
09 - Stay By My Side
10 - Get Money (feat. Maleh & Dainjamental)
11 - Bang Bang
12 - Woman
13 - Wedding Song
14 - All Night Long (feat. Jay Street)
15 - Back It Up (Remix) [feat. BCS]
16 - Private Dancer

Rayvon is probably best known for his work with Shaggy. The two began collaborating on a string of tunes in the 90’s which culminated in the Sting Int’l produced regional hit “Big Up.” Rayvon says, “We both got our break with that record. It put us in the reggae/dancehall spotlight. I had a smooth-edged style of singing and he had that rough DJ style. The chemistry was amazing.” Rayvon was also featured covering The Melodians' classic “Rivers of Babylon” on the B-side of Shaggy’s 1993 hit “Oh Carolina”.

Rayvon previously released two solo albums including Hear My Cry (Virgin Records 1997) and My Bad (Big Yard Music/MCA Records 2002). Though hopes were high for his impressive debut album, it largely hovered under the radar in a whirlpool of label politics.