R.I.P Squingy

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

squingy3.jpg

“Squingy passed early this morning at Tampa General Hospital

"Gone but never Forgotten"

He is a father, he is a son, he is our brother and he is our friend.

From all at ReggaeMe.com our thoughts and prayer are with you and your family at this sad time

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.reggaeme.com/mediaplayer/flashaudioplayer.swf" width="400" height="35"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.reggaeme.com/mediaplayer/flashaudioplayer.swf"/> <param name="FlashVars" value="audio=http://www.reggaeme.com/vbtube/upload/mp3/59835838.mp3&autoplay=false"/> </object>

2hdz7ft.jpg

my personal message mixhoney

jah bless u and u family . what a sad day to wake up hear such news u gonna be missed so much this poem all ways touch my heart and i sending it to you Squingy
rest in peace soldier
34zkm85.jpg

a1jwwn.gif

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed
he was walking along the beach with the LORD.

Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
For each scene he noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand: one belonging
to him, and the other to the LORD.

When the last scene of his life flashed before him,
he looked back at the footprints in the sand.

He noticed that many times along the path of
his life there was only one set of footprints.

He also noticed that it happened at the very
lowest and saddest times in his life.

This really bothered him and he
questioned the LORD about it:

"LORD, you said that once I decided to follow
you, you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life,
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when
I needed you most you would leave me."

The LORD replied:

"My son, my precious child,
I love you and I would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."

a1jwwn.gif

yes Squingy you were loved by many and you'll be missed by many blessings to the family in this sad time. may you find peace and the comfort that you need bless

will be missed

rate him love him will miss him.. one of the badest ting fi go round a sound system ..rise from thinna 1 an lennny shado to be di man on di 1 rack sound

from a blak kat fan mi seh jah guide mi bredda and the world was a betta plae becaws u were here........nuff audio deh a road will never b forgotten....

A lost of a great proformer good entertainer and friend

In 2004 in bklyn i had a great honor too play alongside bass odyessey wit squingy and dj mark alongside might crown

its a great lost for clash fans sound man and owners

my heart goes out too the family of squingy

gone but u will never be forgotten

bass odyessey from way down in the country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To day i woke up and cryed

U will always be an original to be imitated never will u be duplicated. Will always love and miss the real king of sound clash.

Squingy

May The Blessing of jah be with you and ur family through out this day and forever. May ajah guide, protect you along your way. You will be missed by many, and may the sound of Jah welcome you into his gates.

Bless..Blade

R.i.p. To squingy di don in di sound biznizz....

Yo i met squingy bout 5 times in brooklyn...our lil sound die hard played longside bass odessey....memories i'll neva forgot....it hurts like i lost family....to me squingy was di best at what he does....i rate him out of all...but really squingy was a really good person..funny too.....but this is sumthing dat will not go away..this iz a major thing in di sound world....but he would want us to be strong....god will tek care of him up there.. Him in good hands....dam writin this mek me feel away...cant believe him gone yo....."squingy di real don of di sound biznizz....r.i.p.

the sound world is in mourning.

As i rose this morning and heard the news it made me feel sick.

Squingy taught me and o many other so much

i just dunno what else to say

except

gonna miss him

Rip

Respect to di real big man… rip my brotha. My condolences to the Bennetts and the whole extended musical family weh can really appreciate what a loss this is. His memory will live on foreva in the music.

People fi low di drama ting and just rememba di man's life and contributions to dis industry. Like Ricky Trooper once said... sound business doesn't come with no pension or 401k.

Just love life and live it to da fullest.

-tides aKa ikhan

squingy forever

big up squingy it is a sad day for dancehall but we have to still hold up the banner due to the love of the music squingy is 1 of the best of the best an me nah take back me talk.......country we say .....R.I.P SQUINGY

squingy r.i.p. big man

blessings to squingy family and r.i.p soldier even though we clashed n cuss one anadda we always respect each other cause a music wen dance done we siddung n chat n laff .....a so mi gonna remember u boss so from d whole stereovibes crew blessings forever kuntry mi seyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....

bassssss adyseyyyyyyyyyyyyy from wey out in d kuntry with man like squingy brapppppppppppp...

respect to squingy r.i.p

respect to squingy r.i.p , you will be missed , congrats on beating the rest of to a better place

Styler don

My condolences to squingys family he will be missed im about to go in to my box of tapes and rip every bass odessey audio i find.i will be here for the day listen to all the audio i find with squingy on it.The truth is im a black kat fan but i always loved listening to bass odessey with squingy.I go to meet squingy this year a few months back in las vegas it was cool.R.I.P again squingy........STYLER DON

live on

my condolance to squingy one ot the pioneer selecter in the reggae music sound syetem... ur soul live on blessed

big up Squingy

it is a sad time for squingy's famliy an the rest of the sound world an fanz caa we loved what squingy had done for the clash world not to mention the juggling world too r.i.p squingy we will never forget what you have done caa u bright a ray of sunshine into the clash world man i would have love to had u at one of my gospel dance here in the uk but in due time we will get rember u as one the greatis clash selectors of are time :(