Pum Pum Apples

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

mark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 21, 2013
A guy is driving his Kriss deportee down a dusty Jamaican country road when he sees a sign, "Star apples J$100.00 each".

Curious to find out why one star apple should cost that much, he stops and asks the farmer why the star apples are so expensive. The farmer says, "Bway dese are special bulla and pear star apples. Here, try one nuh?" The man takes a bite and says, "Unbelievable; I taste the pear, but not the bulla." The farmer says, "Just turn it around an bite again man." He does so and he savors a sweet bulla.

The farmer says, "Mi have fish an' festival star apple, too, but dem is $200.00 each." The man is excited, buys one, takes a bite and says, "Wow, these are great but I taste the fish but not the festival!." The farmer says, "Just turn it around, man." He does, takes a bite and the unmistakable taste of a sweet crunchy festival fills his mouth.

The farmer nods in approval and says, "Now, if you really like dat, mi 'ave some extra special apples dat cost $500.00 each. They're pum pum apples." "Pum pum apples?" The man cannot resist and whips out his $500.00 note. He takes a bite and spits out in disgust, shouting "YUCK, these taste like sh*t!" The farmer cooly responds, "Jus' tun it 'round, man!!"