Panty Dilemma

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

panty.jpg

A question to all men: Would you remove your wife’s or girlfriend’s underwear from the clothesline or from the washer or dryer?

I have asked this question quite a few times before and I never failed to get the same answer. As I finished typing the previous sentence, I decided to ask this question once more, in a desperate attempt to find a man who would do for his wife or girlfriend the same thing she usually does for him without giving it a thought.

I asked the interviewee, “Would you take your girlfriend’s panties out of the washer for her?” To my surprise, he answered “Yes.” Finally! So then my second question to him was, “Would you take them off the clothesline outside?” He quickly responded with, “If the bush fence high enough,” which had me gasping for breath before I could continue.

It is no big deal for a woman to wash her husband’s or boyfriend’s undergarments, but when it comes to the male counterpart returning this favor, it appears we have a panty dilemma. This is not true in all places and cultures, but is in fact quite an issue in many. Understandably, people of different cultures do things differently and usually have reasons for doing so.

What baffles me though, is that those same men who answered no to the question first written above, have no problem taking off their ladies’ underwears in a bedroom or some other private setting, and for some, public settings as well. So, I am trying to understand this, a man will not hesitate to take off his lady's dirty underwear, but for some it is a problem taking the clean, freshly-washed ones from the laundry or clothesline. What is the reasoning behind this?

I don't see anything wrong with taking it off the line, from the dryer in the bedroom makes no difference to me. I love my wife very much and would do for her what she would do for me wholeheartedly.

i think the problem is not with men but most cultures. most of us men only see our underwear when we have them on & the other times its the lady that handles them so most men would then worry about what people would say if they are seen to remove their partners panties off the line but i personally think its no biggie & i do it without a second thought to it.

That's it bheki.

And another thing, based on the responses, I have concluded either of two things: (1) the "no" responders are a dying breed, or (2) they choose not to respond because there is no good reason behind this kind of thinking. The whole situation sounds silly when you think about it, but I know those men (or boys) do exist.

sweet: another thing why we have no problem taking off ladies’ underwear in a private setting is coz of the blood rush!!!!:):D