One Mic 'The Artistic Movement' Featuring Anthony B

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

one_mic.jpg
Coming off the heels of One Mic (NY Edition) launching in November 2012 with young, hip and soulful Christopher Martin. Destine Media event producer is ready to entertain the masses with another One Mic experience.

On February 7th history will take place inside Galapagos Art Space, as Anthony B will perform a full Acoustic set for the first time in his career. Anthony B will return to Brooklyn for the first time in over 7 yrs. It is only fitting that this event takes place during black history month and the day after the birthday of Robert Nesta Marley. It will be a major musical celebration not to be missed!

anthony_b.jpg
Anthony B looking forward to this honor states:
First I must say thanks a lot for this opportunity to get I man message out. This is I man message to all people around the world. Love Your Self! And don't; please don't ever forget where we are coming from as a nation and a people of color. And it’s the same message I will bring to ‘ONE MIC’ on February 7th "LOVE YOUR SELF

One Mic "The artistic movement" was founded in order to give the artist a platform to showcase their talent and allow fans to meet the man or woman behind the music.

Far too many times artists are only given 15 -20 minutes to showcase a craft that they and their team have nurtured and shaped for many years. How can an audience really see the talent and gain the respect for the artist? Therefore, at One Mic we ask the artist to strip down from a 5-6 piece band and perform with 2-3 instruments. Giving the fans an opportunity to hear their words and musical accompaniment with appreciation. One Mic, One Stage, One Movement.

Location Galapagos Art Space
16 Main street Brooklyn, NY (DUMBO Area)
Date : Thursday February 7th
Time : doors open at 8pm
Show time 9pm sharp
Tickets on sale $15.00