Notification

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

djlangsexpromo

Sep 23, 2009
I want to know if this is a Virus or thats a true email. i got an email from Jozz Robin stating

Please, take into consideration..
Dear, kemar150;wiles;djlangsexpromo;Schulbz;morelife75!

There are viruses' activities from your computer! Highly recommend you to scan your computer for malicious and potentially unwanted software. If you do not follow this, I will have to make a complaint to your Internet Service Provider with attached log file (your IP address, etc.). If you want to find a report about your computer's security and solve every problem with it, please click here:

http://www.total-scan.com/detected/k...lbz;morelife75

This is an online service that you can use for free spyware removal. Use it to scan your computer to help protect, clean, and keep your computer running at its best. Use the free scan to check for and remove viruses, spyware, and other potentially malicious software and to find vulnerabilities or shortcomings in your Internet security.

Thank you. Yours truly, Joseph Robinson.

so iwant to knwo if it is a virus someone tryign to give me or if it is a true notice please

this was a spam bot that was sending people message if you ever see this just delete it and let me know the name so i can ban them. sorry for the trouble