Mr. Cee Arrested Trying To Solicit A Male Prostitute Again

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

Mr_Cee.jpg

New York Hot 97 DJ and producer Calvin "Mr. Cee" LeBrun was arrested last night in a prostitution sting. The 46-year-old Hot 97 employee was taken into custody in Brooklyn after trying to solicit an undercover police officer who was posing as a male prostitute.

This is the DJ’s third time being arrested on prostitution related charges in the last three years. Mr Cee was busted on loitering for the purpose of engaging in a prostitution on October 8, 2010 in Lower Manhatten. He pled guilty to those charges a month later. He was arrested in March 2011 after police observed him getting oral sex from a male prostitute in a parked car. Mr. Cee pled guilty to a charge of loitering for the purpose of engaging in a prostitution offense in June of 2011.

He was ordered complete three months, or 12 sessions of counseling with a doctor.

u make crazy money n buying sex from a male i cant get over this ... come on" mr cee" you go in on everyone on hot 97 wow..