Mighty Crown and Irish an Chin To Do Concert For Japan.

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

playmaker

Jan 7, 2009
So I would just like to know because maybe I never heard but when has Mighty Crown an Irish an Chin ever done a show for Jamaica after many many natural diasters. All now people in Jamaica a suffer from the effects of gilbert never mind the more recent hurricanes?

smh i never know sammy and simon where born in jamaica ! you need to ask that question to all the sounds and djs that are jamaicans that question

smh i never know sammy and simon where born in jamaica ! you need to ask that question to all the sounds and djs that are jamaicans that question

So what you saying because Crown isnt Jamaican they can get rich off reggae and use reggae to uplift Japan but they dont have to do nothing for Jamaicans but when them in trouble they can pick up reggae that you a say ?? fuckin idiot tru people like you why we nar have nutten what yuh a defend?? Flex you in the US army so that explain everything.