Merciless says Cobra is next!

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

2iatvfb.jpg

After being declared the winner following his face-off with Ninja Man on Follow The Arrow, deejay Merciless is now calling for Cobra to confront him on stage.

"Mad Cobra a next man. Anytime him ready, tell him seh mi ready at any given time or place, 'cause Cobra a chat up some things since the start of the year," Merciless Said.

While the clashes have brought Merciless much recognition since his return, Merciless said the main objective was not clashing, as it only brought momentary hype.

a45xra.jpg

However, when informed about merciles statement, Cobra did not seem at all interested.

"Mi nuh interested inna no clash wid Merciless. Tell Merciless fi avoid me 'cause it's very personal and him know weh mi a talk bout. Him must avoid a conversation with me on and off stage; both him and him manager. Some likkle vibes go down and him choose fi call my name and it's a joke weh mi nuh run," a furious Cobra Stated