Lost World Riddim [Deleted]

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

Status
Not open for further replies.

weedhead updated Lost World Riddim - Avikon Records (may2014) with a new update entry:

Lost World Riddim Avikon Records May2014)conquering_lion u are d most stupid fool i ever knownn

battyboy, d ting u started from mz u continue hear,u dont wanna grow old and respect youself
then you are nothing but a stupid old fool. u are not satisfied being a leecher downloading riddims from various
source and pasting it on your facebook page and here,but now downloading riddims from here and repasting ??
come on, battyboy,do you think u can always do that, and people wont notice that ???
Battyboy stop ya flirting, no body wanna fuck you cause, cause , we are real rastaman and protected...

Read the rest of this update entry...

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT SITES CHARGING PPL TO DOWNLOAD LIKE DANCEHALL ANTHEMZ ?
FOR D GOOD PUBLIC WHO JUST WANNA LISTEN TO GOOD & NEW MUSIC ; NOT TOO GOOD;BUT FOR LEECHERS LIKE CON LION/BATTYBOY; WHO DOWNLOAD THIS ,TO TRY BIG HIS BATTYRAS UP ;BY RUNIN A FACEBOOK PAGE; OR JUST DOWNLOAD TO MAKE A PROFILE; THEN D ASSHOLE MUST PAY !!"

FOR D GOOD PUBLIC WHO JUST WANNA LISTEN TO GOOD & NEW MUSIC ; NOT TOO GOOD;BUT FOR LEECHERS LIKE CON LION/BATTYBOY; WHO DOWNLOAD THIS ,TO TRY BIG HIS BATTYRAS UP ;BY RUNIN A FACEBOOK PAGE; OR JUST DOWNLOAD TO MAKE A PROFILE; THEN D ASSHOLE MUST PAY !!"

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.