Lisa Hype Issues Statement Regarding Explicit Photo

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

lisa_hype1.jpg
First, I would like to say that there is no excuse for a picture of that nature to be a part of the public domain. I admit that the picture is real, but it captures a personal act done in the privacy of my bedroom. I don’t know how that got leaked to the media and condemn anyone who would stoop to such a low.

However, I understand that I am a public person, and when I say or do something, either articulated and thought out, it carries weight in the public arena. As a result, I must assume personal responsibility for my actions. I would like to apologise specifically to all my female fans who might be disappointed to see me in this light. However, I don’t apologise for the act itself because it was done with a man that I truly and deeply love and respect, and it was done in the privacy of my bedroom. I did it, so what?

I would also like to apologise to my family who are truly and deeply hurt by the dissemination of the photo all over the Internet and the media. This is not cool. And this is not funny. This is my life that some unscrupulous person is attempting to destroy, but I am a strong young woman and I will survive. Many young women, like myself, have been exploited and hurt in this way and there comes a point in everyone’s life when they have to stop allowing people to hurt them. I am begging young girls across Jamaica to use my life as an example: we live in a male-dominated society but don’t allow men to use and abuse you. I have learned my lesson the hard way. The world is a tough classroom, sometimes.

In closing, I want to say thank you to all my young fans who have supported me in this, my darkest hour.

Photo in Question
lisahypegazacock.jpg

publicity stunt

fckn hypocrites
lisa hype and her boss betta not perform another song condemnin any kind of act dat ppl do in or out of dem bedroom... dem can tek dem opinion an shove it down dem throat!! and to think she dont know how that got leaked... well well who could have done this? hmmm... could it possibly be the man who she truly and deeply loves? ROFLMAO!! the things ppl do for fame :eek:

As for fada hunchback who has been seen kissin lisa hype... him betta press RECALL on those unscrupulous lyrics bashin other ppl for dem lifestyle and practices... is the word lickiback still in play? :rolleyes:

In closing... I do not support such acts in or out of ur bedroom... whether cam is on or off... with any person whatsoever no care how much u love dem... and that is my personal choice... but lisa hype does not have the right to condemn anyone who would stoop to such a low literally LMAO!! gaza guzzler

Now lemme issue my personal statement: samantha-sweet naffi bow caz she have di pussi weh skkk hood :p

Huh

Frist of all lisa me nuh feel a u that and me nuh feel a u comment it suck uuna mumma an lowe di gaza bombo clat

OK

Rexxy I can see ur photos now but why u remove the link? Is that against the rules or something?

Links shut ur baxxide and go a yuh bed. That is clearly scrawny lisa hype in the photo. I do agree with you on one thing tho "mi nuh feel a she comment it" caz it sound too damn articulate to be written by a gaza clown right? that was my first reaction too :D

look very good

people that is not hype inthat photo the woman in the pic have a very big tat on here arm and if u googl aney one gaza pic;s for 2009 even for the month on november hype dont have that tat its jsut someone who looks a lil like hype after all she not a pritty woman ......................... gaza me say

she admit to it already

people that is not hype inthat photo the woman in the pic have a very big tat on here arm and if u googl aney one gaza pic;s for 2009 even for the month on november hype dont have that tat its jsut someone who looks a lil like hype after all she not a pritty woman ......................... gaza me say

boss man u late a she that

Sorry Silver

Dude... it seems as if u are temporarily or probably permanently suffering from a case of BLINDNESS resulting from lisa gaza guzzler photo. Why would u need to google any gaza pic when Rexxxy got the LISA HYPE pic posted right there with the ugly tattoos on both of her arms... did lisa skkk out ur brains too :confused: LMAO @ gaza idiots :D