Lead Singer Leaves Raging Fyah

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

ragingfyah.jpg

Lead singer Kumar Bent announced Tuesday (via Facebook & Instagram) his decision to leave Raging Fyah:

"Greetings FyahSquad,

After some lengthy deliberation and meditation, it is with a heavy heart that I feel compelled to announce my decision to leave the band “Raging Fyah”. I believe all concerned will benefit from a parting of ways at this point and I see this as the inevitable conclusion.

We all have our own Paths to follow in this World, and mine has carried me to where I am today as an Artist/Musician. My history with Raging Fyah has given me immense experience and I am very grateful for this, but please know, all the Love and Support is not forgotten, and I will continue to grow and appreciate what the future may hold.

Please respect my decision and sense of privacy at this delicate time.

One Love, Kumar “Fyah” Bent
"

The group issued a statement via Facebook:

"It is with a heavy heart that we come to you today to let you all know that our brother Kumar has decided to leave the band. We want to thank Kumar for all his sacrifice and hard work that he has put in on our musical journey. We want to let you know that the Raging Fyah journey continues."

Raging Fyah is supposed to tour the US end of July/August and appear on Reggae Sumfest July 21, 2018.