Lady Saw to release her new album My Way

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

Lady-Saw-cover.jpg
15 years deep, 9 albums strong, the Grammy-winning dancehall pioneer Lady Saw will release her first album My Way on September 7, 2010 with Toasting Music/Diva Records, distributed by Fontana/Universal. My Way follows the 2007 release Walk Out, her final album on the reggae label VP Records. Her upcoming collection, featuring collaborations with rapper Eve and Ding Dong as well as production by Lady Saw along with Tony 'CD' Kelly, Lloyd 'John John' James, Danny Browne and Stephen McGregor, opens a new chapter for Saw and her latest enterprise Divas Records productions.

Born Marion Hall, Lady Saw remains true to her sexually-empowering, cheeky lyricism on My Way. Whether it's liberating anthems like "Every Way Mi Go" and "Party Til December" or her no-holds-bar delivery on "Muscle Control" and "5 Minutes," the 15-track collection is jam-packed with the rugged and raw style that put Saw on the map in 1994 with her debut album Lover Girl. She also gives listeners a glimpse of Miss Marion Hall, her softer, more mature side, on the title track "My Way" and "I Am A Woman."

With Triple Platinum status and a Grammy under her frock for her collaboration with No Doubt on "Underneath it All," Lady Saw is one of the most distinguishing images in both hip-hop and reggae. The songtress, deejay, producer and writer continues to headline shows worldwide, and her longevity reveals that true artistry always stands the test of time.

Lady Saw Tour Dates:
Aug 7 - Montreal Reggae Fest - Montreal, Canada
Sept 3 - Hot 97 'On the Reggae Tip' - New York, NY
Sept 4 - Dancehall Stylee - Vineland, NJ
Sept 6 - Labor Day Parade/West Indian Carnival - Brooklyn, NY
Oct 9 - Miami Carnival - Miami, FL