Keiva returns to dancing

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

Keiva.jpg
After taking a brief sabbatical from hard-core dancing to work on developing her store, Keiva's Closet, Keiva has reunited with the Cosmic Dancers to hit the streets again. Known as one of the fore- runners when it comes to female dancers, for the last two years Keiva has kept quieter than usual where dancing and music videos are concerned. Now, however, she plans to blaze the dancing arena which she says has become boring.

Thus far, Cosmic Dancers has been rehearsing on a daily basis, creating new, yet-to-be-named dance moves that reflect an old-school style of dancing. Since she re-immersed herself into dancing, Keiva has created a new dance called 'Sexy Mama' and has music videos with Spice, Voicemail, RDX among others in the making. Keiva and the Cosmic Dancers will also be making appearances on a number of RDX shows.

keiva bruk an nobadi nah buy har shoes mek she gawn bak to dancing..gyal a sell har ugly shoes and she afi pay big uptown rent fi shop and it a bruk har so she gawn bak to har regular dancing...hissteeth

griddin me a talk di tings cawz a so it go..keiva use to all tek rubbish truck go azylum go dance...and a gwaan like she hot......nuff a dem dancer nuh have shit...see ice dead and him never even own a good bed......all dme tek dem money buy a clothes and shoes......dem nuh live nuh wey and em either rent pure vehicle or buy mash up 2nd hand vehicle.....see wen all bogle dead not even a house him own..jus di f150 wey him dead inna.......ding dong still cotch up down a tivoli...dem luddy......if me buss is a house me wah fuss.....straight so..hype or flawsing nah do shite fi me...me nuh care if people wah call me mean...2009 me nah sarri