Joke: The Dread & The Mosquito‏

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

joker.jpg
A "dread" was living in rural Jamaica in a community that had no electricity supply.

One evening he was reading his Bible (Macabee version) and meditating, assisted by lighting from a bedside lamp (Home Sweet Home), but was bothered by the constant nuisance of some mosquitoes.

He could bear it no longer so he decided to cover up under his sheet in bed, but it was useless as the mosquitoes kept biting him on his ears through the sheet.

He got up and blew out the lamp and went back under the sheets, hoping that the mosquitoes would not be able to bother him if they could not see him. The Mosquitoes did not bite him for a few minutes giving the "dread" hope that his so-called plan had worked out perfectly.

Now he was only hearing the constant "humming' of them flying around in the room. It was getting real hot under the sheets, so the "dread" decided that he would take off the sheet as it was too dark for the mosquitoes to see him now.

When he removed the sheets, lay on his back and looked up in the ceiling, he saw a 'peenie wallie' (Firefly) flying around. The "dread" shouted out

"BLOOD CLAATT!! DEM CUM BACK WID FLASHLIGHT FI I AND I!!"