Joke: Little Johnny

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

joker.jpg
Little Johnny and his father went into a local drug store to pick up a prescription. While in the store Little Johnny looked around and came upon a rather large display for condoms. He looked at all the brightly colored packages and the different types and the different quantities. He went to his father and asked, "Daddy, what are these condoms?"

His father stuttered, and said, "They are for protection from diseases when a man and a woman make love."

Little Johnny contemplated the concept for a few moments and then asked, "Then, why do these come in a package of three?"

His father coyly answered, "Those are for young men in high school. One for Friday night, one for Saturday night and one for Sunday afternoon.

"UH-HUH" said Little Johnny, "Then why are these in packages of six?"

His father smirked, "Those are for young men in college. There are two for Friday night, two for Saturday night and two for Sunday afternoon."

"WOW" said Little Johnny in amazement, then he asked, "Why are these packaged a dozen at a time?"

"Those, my son are for married men. One for January, one for February......" his father answered.