Joke: Jamaican Beggar

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

joker.jpg
Every morning John would drive down Long Lane. And almost every morning he would stop and give the resident beggar $20.

After a while John started to give the beggar $10. The Beggar, noticing that his money has been reduced was not too pleased, but said nothing.

After a while John started to give the Beggar $5. The Beggar, noticing this further decrease became noticeably upset and decided to speak to John about it.

He stopped John one morning after accepting the $5 and said, "What's happening man, yuh used to give me $20, then you cut it down to $10, and now this?

John replied, "Bwoy, times have been hard; my eldest boy just started University and my daughter is now at High School ... so you know how it goes ..."

The beggar looked at him with impatience and asked, "Exactly how many children do you have boss?"

"Four" replied John.

The now irate Beggar asked in a tone of disbelief, "So you mean to tell me that is out of my money yuh sending yuh children to school?"