Jamie Foxx to Host “Best Night Of My Life” Super Bowl Event

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

Jamie-Fox.jpg
The red carpet event lined with paparazzi and named after the newly-released platinum album from Jamie Foxx, “Best Night of My Life,” will take place Saturday, Feb. 5 at The Bud Light Hotel, formerly know as The Aloft Hotel , located at 1033 Young Street in Downtown Dallas.

Platinum selling artist, Jamie Foxx will host the event with confirmed guest, Former NFL MVP LaDainian Tomlinson. In honor of the big game, guests 21 and over are invited to “Celebrate, Indulge, and Explore” from 10 P.M. until 2 A.M.

While many super bowl parties will compete for the attendance of high rollers on the eve of the game, few parties will be able to claim the fixture on the Super Bowl Party scene with Oscar and Grammy winner Jamie Foxx, along with former NFL MVP and Man of the Year, LaDainian Tomlinson. Scheduled to appear are today’s hottest celebrities, models, and top-ranked athletes-all mingling around a 20,000 square foot, visually exciting venue.

This will be the “BEST NIGHT OF YOUR LIFE” - where celebration and celebrity meet football’s biggest and most prestigious stage.

For Ticket Information:
Jamie Foxx Site