I Octane Set To Release New Album Crying To The Nation

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

ioctane.jpg
I-Octane will release his debut album Crying To The Nation on Feb 14, 2012. The 16-track opus is a joint venture deal with reggae powerhouse VP Records and Scikron, which is owned and operated by Robert Livingston, former long-time manager of multi-platinum artist Shaggy. On I-Octane's first full-length LP, he will reinvigorate the feeling of roots and dancehall at its purest. I-Octane has already proven himself as a powerful lyricist and unveils his uncanny ability to sing romantic ballads and socially aware tunes on this traditional reggae album.

I-Octane’s “Puff It,” which is featured on Crying To The Nation, is chosen as one of National Public Radio's Top 5 Dancehall Tracks for 2011. NPR's Baz Dreisinger describes I-Octane as “2011's buzzworthy newcomer: a Rastafarian DJ in the vein of Sizzla or Capleton, comfortable moving from conscious music to hardcore dancehall and back again.” The year’s favorite anthem showcases his “signature style: rapid-fire rhyming skills, haunting vocals and simple, singalong hooks,” Dreisinger adds.

I-Octane also renews his Digicel sponsorship deal for 2012. This is second year he will serve as the sole Brand Ambassador for the Caribbean’s largest mobile communications provider. Shelly-Ann Curran, Digicel's Sponsorship and Activations Manager, recently told the Jamaica Observer that I-Octane’s “unique style of music mirrors the youthful vibrancy and positive energy that is Digicel.”

www.ioctanemusic.com www.facebook.com/itsioctanesiiick

Crying To The Nation Track Listing:
1. Rules Of Life
2. Help I Please
3. Vanity Will Come
4. Nuh Love Inna Dem
5. Puff It
6. No More Violence
7. System A Beat Dem
8. Zion Awaits
9. L.O.V.E. Y.O.U.
10. Missing You ft. Agent Sasco