I-Octane Heads To England For Two Shows

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

i-octane.jpg
I-Octane’s busy summer continues as the artiste once again prepares to leave the island to travel the world with his music. This time he journeys to England where he will have two shows, one in Birmingham on Friday, May 20th and then again on Sunday, May 22nd in London. The singer will then return to Jamaica for a few days before flying to Miami on May 29th for the much anticipated show “Best of the Best” of which he is one of the headliners.

In the interim, I-Octane continues to work on his debut album which is set to be released near the end of the summer. The first single “Crying to the nations” was released two weeks ago and is currently garnering heavy rotation worldwide. It was recorded at Tuff Gong studios with live instruments which contributes to it’s authentic reggae sound. The harmony was produced by Dean Fraser while the renowned Robert Livingston of Big Yard acts as executive producer.

I like to see good artiste on the move! Sorry I missed him when he was in Hartford couple months ago. And I wont be at Best of the Best this year [next year maybe] but I hope to go to one of his shows some day.

Bless up I-octane keep up the good work me boss. you done know a bumpyrage, clarendon we sa. sandy bay and palmers cross.