I Octane EP Launch Received Tremendous Support

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

octane.jpg
I-Octane is still soaring from his performance on Monday night before a packed house at DROM in New York City. Performing before a crowd of his peers, media outlets and industry insiders proved to be a nerve racking feat. But like a true champion, the singjay took the stage and performed with sheer confidence that he has become known for and came out on top.

The long awaited release of I-Octane's debut EP "Straight From the Heart," which has already received a 'thumbs up' by John Carmanica who featured single "Crime A Rise" in the New York Times, gave way to the December 12, 2011 media launch hosted by DROM NYC, Federation Sound and Destine Media.

octane3.jpg
Produced by A list producers Stephen "The Genius" McGregor, Kimani "DJ Frass" Palmer, Garry G of Uniiqe Impact Productions, Dev Kutta of Livity Movements, Jordan McClure and David "Hizzle Hayle of Chimney Records, the EP, from his label, Conquer the Globe, was released on iTunes and Amazon Tuesday, December 6, 2011. Destine Media remarks, "As Executive Producer, I must say I have received great feedback in regards to the EP and the layout of each track. Fans of I-Octane emailed saying how refreshing it is to hear six solid yet diverse tracks accompany such a great artist. We are pleased with the feedback and exceptional support we have received."

The launch, which was by invitation only, was attended by Actor Leon, reggae artists Gyptian, Fambo, Hyah Slice, Lisa Hype, and Martina. Also in attendance were Linkup radio's CEO, David "Squeeze" Annakie, Irie Jam's DJ Roy and Dubbmaster Chris, Hot 97's Jabba, 93.7's Nikki Z, DJ Kue of Ranch Entertainment, Pat Meschino of Billboard Magazine and a host of others.

Backed by Derrick Barnett and Statement Band, I-Octane performed singles from his EP before a live audience for the first time. To warm up the crowd, Octane opened with fan favorites "No Love Inna Dem," "My Life," "Lose A Friend," "Mama You Alone," "No More Black," "Low Mi," "Jah Jah Love Me (Accapella)" and "One Ting Mi Know Say." The high energy set followed with singles from the EP such as "Burn Dem Bridge," "Example For the Poor," "My Problems Gone" and "Falling."

To connect with fans, I-Octane introduced each single and delivered the positive message of his lyrics with fortitude. The honesty of his songs has resonated well with audiences and the EP continues on that same path. Owning the stage, the set was not only filled with rhyme and reason, he engaged the band and those under the sound of his voice in conversation.

I-Octane stated:
It was a great pleasure to come back to New York and perform in front of the radio personnel, media houses and DJs who support and help build my career. Most of all to perform with Derrick Barnett and Statement band for the first time was a great experience.