I Am Reggae Showcase

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

showcase.jpg
Everyone needs exposure. No matter what genre of music you label yourself, without exposure, you won't be heard. HoneyDipped Entertainment alongside MixUpRadio.com, has decided to create that opportunity to support a growing genre in the DC, Maryland, and Virginia area - REGGAE. We call all reggae artist, dancehall, roots, lovers rock, ska, and reggae fusions to participate, BE HEARD!

The term 'I AM REGGAE" is used to signify all the genre of music involved in this showcase. It is not to define one thing or person but to embrace and nurture this great music form. This showcase is a chance to give emerging artist an opportunity to perform in an healthy environment, network with peers, introduce their music to a new market, and consult with entertainment professionals.

To register or for more information visit the website here, email us at hdplinkup@gmail.com, or call 804-592-0103. The event will be held in Richmond, VA but it is open to artist from any area. Media, participants, and sponsors welcomed!

blessed love nice vibz if i was close i would come, so big up to all "I AM REGGAE" artist and fans. one perfect love!