Four year old girl abducted, raped in St Ann

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

The abduction and rape of a four year old girl allegedly by a 53 year old man in St Ann, has sparked anger and grief among residents in sections of the parish.

The man, a farmer from Dunnsville, St Ann remains in police custody and is expected to be charged. The incident happened Friday night but investigators have reportedly been tight-lipped about the matter.

Its reported that the girl was snatched from Ocho Rios sometime after 7p.m. on Friday. She was later seen by a motorist walking naked along the Dunnsville main road, near 11:00 p.m. and was taken to hospital and the police notified.

Inspector Howard Simmonds of the Ocho Rios police said the child’s mother left her and an infant with a male family friend and went to the Ocho Rios market. When she returned about 45 minutes later the child could not be found.

A search was launched and a report made to the Ocho Rios police who say a preliminary examination revealed that the child was sexually molested.

She remains in hospital under observation.

The police said bruises found on the child’s body were not consistent with beating as some persons suggested but seemed to have been inflicted during the assault.

Inspector Simmonds said the suspect was picked up after information reached the police that the girl was seen with him the same night she was abducted.

FOUR years old? That is beyond disturbing. I dont support the death sentence but right about now all mi can say is PRISON TOO GOOD fi dat monster who committed such unthinkable wickedness against an innocent BABY :mad:

Recipe For a Good Punishment

Ok this is what should happen death is way to quick and easy....Tie him to a tree, remove his tongue, eyes and fingers...pour salt on all wounds. Then pour honey on him and then a huge bag of large red ants and bee. Leave tied to tree for a few days unattended and with no water.

dannnnng

Recipe For a Good Punishment

Ok this is what should happen death is way to quick and easy....Tie him to a tree, remove his tongue, eyes and fingers...pour salt on all wounds. Then pour honey on him and then a huge bag of large red ants and bee. Leave tied to tree for a few days unattended and with no water.

you a make sure you torture him eeee lexi dang

U seet to, lol while I have your attention do you have Sanchez One in a million cd 1997.

Mixhoney posted it but the link isnt working.

ill check for you when i get home

U seet to, lol while I have your attention do you have Sanchez One in a million cd 1997.

Mixhoney posted it but the link isnt working.

im at work when i get home tonight i will see if i can load it up for you

Great! much appreciated. I just got two new joints from Kartel at least thats what he said not sure if you lot have it please verify. One is called Gwaan So and the other as the World Turns.

Torture

I dont like the sound of that. Dats the kinda wickedness wat dem use to do to the slaves who they couldnt control. Anyone who has the heart to do that to a human is just as wicked as him who raped the baby. I cant think of a good enuff punishment fi him. I jus cant blv man can wicked so. It vex me bad. I cant even start to imagine wat I woulda done if dat was my child or sister. God know.

Well my girl I wont lie it sound cold but that's what I would do if any one did that to any of my kids or my mom,,,str8 talk with no apologies. What you would or wont is on you but I'm speakn for me and me only. Some times one has to be heartless to deal with the heartless. No living in jail for 5 or ten yrs with free tv free food and such. He needs to remember for the rest of his life why he is like that.

Well my girl I wont lie it sound cold but that's what I would do if any one did that to any of my kids or my mom,,,str8 talk with no apologies. What you would or wont is on you but I'm speakn for me and me only. Some times one has to be heartless to deal with the heartless. No living in jail for 5 or ten yrs with free tv free food and such. He needs to remember for the rest of his life why he is like that.

Well after u done alla dat me no see how he could live to remember anything. Might as well he jus face the shooting squad afterall. Anyway dis startin to look like I am defendin dat bastard, which is not the case. So dis is where I drop it and go to my bed. Goodnite.

Well i'm an ex military chick I won't have a heart when I am doing it.

Like mi seh my mom my kids, I'll gladly do the time.

Well after u done alla dat me no see how he could live to remember anything. Might as well he jus face the shooting squad afterall. Anyway dis startin to look like I am defendin dat bastard, which is not the case. So dis is where I drop it and go to my bed. Goodnite.
See Sam, can I call you Sam, the whole point isn't to kill him but to let him remember and w/o a doubt he will.

Yea Lexi u can call me Sam. I see your point. I know it happens but it jus hard fi blv a man could look pon a 4 year old and do dat. I couldnt think of a good enuff punishment fit for the crime. God knows it woulda drive me insane had that been my child or my little sister. This world is wicked. Dats why I dont even bother to watch news.

Sam I concur I cannot watch the news cus it kill mi fi see certain things and be helpless in my actions. What makes a big tuff hardback man have sex with a 4 yr old is something i cannot fathom but the punishment will definitely justify the means. True talk str8.