Follow Di Arrow's Ninja vs Merciless

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

20r70hu.jpg

NINJA vs MERCILESS
Ninja Man, who came with the intention "to settle all arguments" with Merciless, might be kicking himself right now. After totally dominating the 'Warhead' Merciless in the early goings, getting most of the 'forwards' from the crowd, the Ninja gave it away in the end.

He attacked Merciless with "Yuh talk bout Cobra a bowers, Bounty a coward, yuh nah tel dem di amount a man whe ...... u down a Riker's". Merciless appeared to have been speechless as the crowd went into a frenzy.

Ninja Man thought that was the defining moment and declared himself winner by walking off the stage. But Merciless stood strong and when Ninja Man came out for a second time that was the beginning of the end.

"You a run... me ago kill yuh inna yuh yard," said Merciless at about 6:00 a.m. For the next half hour, Ninja Man struggled to regain his dominance and the counter actions of Merciless got great responses.

What must surely have come as a surprise for clash god Ninjaman's fans was the gold-teeth-gun-pon-teeth don gorgon's demise at the hands of Leonard 'Merciless' Bartley. "Ninja get kill bout five time inna di one clash," was how one patron summed it up while making his exit from the James Bond Beach venue Sunday morning.

Laffing At Ninja

Dis is de best clash me see in a long time de one wid movada and kartel was nt as good as de Merciless and crack head, Merciless win dis by by if unnu notice wen Ninja run aff stage bout him win, A crack pipe him go smoke and come back all fucked up watch it fe unnu self again and see weh me a say. nuff sed lol lmao dead dat shyt is funny hahaha hehehe woieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ninja dead inna him own bakyawd fucker