Featured Artist: Feyvva Punkette

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

feyvva-punkette.JPG
Born in Westmoreland, Jamaica, raised in Queens, then relocating to the infamous Flatbush in Brooklyn, Feyvva Punkette is persistent at representing her cities and homeland by bringing a fierce and energetic sound to the core of the music world. She is a writer whose musical content captures the hearts of listeners with her soulful, yet hardcore, delivery.

Music is Feyvva's life force. She paints a musical canvas by creating concepts and lyrical dynamics side by side with producers who provide the backdrop with their instrumentals.

Feyvva Punkette pursues her goals with consistency, intending to break the rules with her ground breaking music. Feyvva has been honored with opening shows for Hip - hop Artist Busta Rhymes. Reggae artists such as Chuck Fender, Baby Cham, Junior Reid (2010). Capelton, Voicemail, and Delly Ranks in 2006. Before that, she was also blessed with having the opportunity to be in the same camp as Shabba Ranks (2001), where she recorded her first demo at HC&F Studios (Long Island) while still attending Christopher Robin Academy High School.

Feyvva's inspirations came from artist such as Michael Jackson, Lauren Hill, Andre 3000, Jay-Z, Erykah Badu, Pink, and Lil Wayne just to name a few. Feyvva’s name became well known as she worked on collaborations with many local and international artistes.

As she journeys towards a bright future, Feyvva is also learning the business rituals of the music industry. She recently launched an independent record company called "Punkstar Music Group" entertainment.

Feyvva Punkette says.
I was inspired by fellow entrepreneurs and friends, Xsample from Broadway Rudeboy Ent, the soul seekers of reggae roots

Her debut album called “Hard Drive” will drop in 2011.

Facebook.com/FeyvvaPunkette
Twitter.com/FeyvvaPunkette
ReverbNation/FeyvvaPunkette
Booking: 347-291-6115

Feyvva Punkette - Fanatical Attraction
<iframe src="http://www.reggaeme.com/vbtube/includes/showmp3.php?f=http://www.reggaeme.com&fn=19884826.mp3" style="border:0px #FFFFFF none;" name="AudioIframe" scrolling="auto" frameborder="0" align=aus marginheight="0px" marginwidth="0px" height="35" width="400"></iframe>