Do you like the new look and feel of ReggaeMe?

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

Do you like the new look and feel of ReggaeMe?

• yes

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • no

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

why r the riddims not filed by year like in the beginning?
it was easy to find a riddim to dl or ul !
it would have been nice 2 c all the 2k riddims also filed by year.
but thats just my opinion.

still love all your works reggaemefamily.

links

The reason i stop it was cause some people would sit and copy all the
the links and post it on other sites. I decided not to make so easy for them
plus it was causing me bandwidth cause i was paying for it so everyone could get
immediate download in the future i might go back to it though

well i voted no caz i really dont like it, but dats me, i usually dont like change until i get the feel of it
and i will suggest, as i suggested before, u control access to the links by setting download limits and making it so users have to actually participate before dem can download, but wateva, i figure u know what ur doing so do ur thing

every time i go away for a while n come back dis site change up n this time i really dont like it

well i voted no caz i really dont like it, but dats me, i usually dont like change until i get the feel of it
and i will suggest, as i suggested before, u control access to the links by setting download limits and making it so users have to actually participate before dem can download, but wateva, i figure u know what ur doing so do ur thing

every time i go away for a while n come back dis site change up n this time i really dont like it

What about now? Lol