DJ David Rodigan resigns from Kiss FM

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

Rodigan.jpg
David Rodigan is known for his encyclopaedic like knowledge of Reggae/dancehall music. He is a multiple winner of Sony radio awards however he was recently moved to a midnight slot on the Bauer Media-owned station, in order to accommodate a show hosted by the singer Craig David.

Rodigan has been with Kiss FM since it ended its pirate radio status and became a legal station in 1990. He has broadcast on the station ever since but has in recent years been pushed to later night schedules, despite receiving growing levels of recognition from the radio for his work.

Rodigan stated;
Due to their continued marginalisation of reggae music into the twilight zone of radio scheduling, it has left me no option but to make a stand for my passion and the music I love so dearly. I've been with the station for 22 years, shared some wonderful times with many fantastic artists and members of staff and it’s with great sadness that I've come to this decision