David Rodigan Brings Reggae To Biggest UK Radio Station

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

rodigan.jpg
Legendary reggae DJ and radio personality David Rodigan continues to pave a global path for reggae music when he begins a new series of programming for BBC Radio 2, this week. Invited by the largest radio station in the United Kingdom, which boasts an international audience of 13 million listeners, Rodigan will host a 10-part special summer session, spinning reggae music on Thursday nights from 11pm to midnight on BBC Radio 2, beginning on July 14, 2011.

I am very excited to be presenting this series of reggae shows on BBC Radio 2, which is the biggest radio station in the UK, reveals David Rodigan. In essence, the programs will reflect all that is great about Jamaican popular music, stretching back over the past 50 years, from ska to rock steady and reggae, and also introducing new and recent hits.

Listeners can visit the BBC for more details at www.bbc.co.uk or connect with David Rodigan at www.rodigan.com.

Rodigan is a wicked selecta, I saw him in a dancehall clash back in 93 in Miami, & it was a night to remember

Me nar diss Rody but this a fuckery BBC Radio One the Uk's biggest station fired Chris Goldfinger after all 10 years on the station and now Radio 2 hire Rody dutty nasty racist piece a shit BBC

@Playmaker......I must agree it is BS and racist politricks. However, I must agree with Mello D.........Rodigan has killed every single big sound on the planet. His is a student of reggae music and regardless.......Goldfinger cant touch a button on Rodigan's shirt when it comes to reggae music!!