D'Angel Joins Beenie Man To Launch Belize Reggae Fest

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

3011p90.jpg

Dancehall's First lady" D'Angel will be making a special guest appearance alongside the reigning "King of the Dancehall" Beenie Man at the inaugural staging of the Belize Reggae Fest Series. The brainchild of U.S. based promoters Triple T Productions and Nuff Muzik Productions, the series is set to launch on Saturday, March 7th at the new venue, the Civic Center in Belize City.

D'Angel is set to make her Belize debut with her hit single "Stronger".D'Angel, who was crowned 'Female Singjay of the Year' at the Excellence in Music and Entertainment Awards in Jamaica earlier this month, is highly excited about appearing alongside Beenie Man, Reggae crooner Anthony Cruz, Dancehall's "Attitude Gyal" dancer Dyema, and DJ Andrew D of New York's Irie Jam Radio for the first installment of the Reggae Fest Series.

"This is my first time in Belize, and a chance for all my fans to come out and enjoy themselves," states D'Angel. "This is a special guest appearance that you won't want to miss, so make sure you come out," she says before adding her signature "An Suh!"