Capleton to release his newest album King Of Fire.

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

capeltonfire.jpg
On July 6 VP Records releases the newest album from the “King of Fire” Capleton. The legend and career of Clifton Bailey aka Capleton is like no other. Having emerged at the peak of ‘90s dancehall, Capleton reinvented himself as the leading voice of ‘conscious dancehall’ embracing the spirit of Rastafari and the riddims of contemporary dancehall.

Capleton’s influence on the music and culture has been significant. He has scored hits in every commercial facet of reggae (hiphop crossover, dancehall & roots). He is unique for having created successful albums at both Def Jam (95-98) and VP Records, including the classic ‘More Fire’ from 2000. I-ternal Fire presents Capleton as he enters a new phase in his career; an elder statesmen of reggae. The album features multiple one drop riddims with lyrics about faith, love and of course judgment. The tempo has mellowed but the fire still burns!

TRACK LISTING
1. When I Come To Town
2. Acres
3. Some Day
4. Same Old Story
5. Mama You Strong
6. I’m In Love
7. Babylon Go Down
8. It’s On
9. Global War
10. Call I
11. All Is Well