Can a woman raise a man?

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

BlackOrchid

Nov 14, 2008
I have recently heard a conversation where a man tell a woman that a woman cant raise a man. But with so many men not even in thier kids lives on a daily basis and others that are in the home still dont really have anything to do with thier childs upbringing tell me what is a woman to do but raise there boys to be men. So if a woman cant raise a man then what is in store for so many of our sons who dont have a responsible dad? Men always ready to bad mouth thier childs moms but what are they doing to raise the next generation of great black men?....and yes i know this does not fit for all men.

welll

well yes a woman can raise a boy to be a man. however in some instances you need a father figure to guide a man with certain things a female might not fully understand about men. Inaddition some woman tend force there negative views of men onto there children which can also have a negative impact. In conclusion i think men need to step up to the plate more and be the father they should be. big up my father he have been in my life my entire life and show me a good example of how to be a good father

A woman can definitely raise a man. My mother did a great job. But that statement is so sexist its not even funny. Because a lot of times a man cant raise they boy to be a man. So its not about a man or a woman being capable of raising a "man". It's all about the foundation you set as with anything else in life

It can be done. But ideally if there are is no man in the house, the mother should involve the boy(s) in activities in which positive male mentors are present. The Big Brothers is also an option. I've been saying I'm gonna do it, but with my own son and hopefully a new baby next year, it'll be tough to find the time. I'll make it happen one way or the other though!