Busy Signal Set To Rock Gambia

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

busysignal.jpg
Busy Signal, is to perform live with his band at the Independence Stadium in Bakau on December 11 2010. Supporting acts will constitute artistes from Jamaica, England and The Gambia including The Gambia's most celebrated reggae-dancehall star, Singateh aka Freaky Joe and Manding Morry and Jalex, another well established afromanding star.

The event brought by Planet World and supported by Africell, one of the country's leading GSM provider, is highly anticipated by the enormous amount of Busy Signal fans and lovers of great music in general. A representative of Planet World, through his ValYai Media Company, Valentine Banjakey, confirmed saying "Yeah, Busy, is coming and has chosen our homeland as the first country to visit and perform in Africa".

Mr Banjakey further reiterated, "Busy Signal, is what I call the full package, he's got it all. The songs for the ladies, for gangsters, for the young and old, and you name them". Banjakey, further said that the upcoming show will see the whole national stadium packed with the pitch side open at D150, the uncovered pavilion at D200 and VIP D500.For more info on the concert, contact 7216296 or 7924047.