Bounty Killer Performance At Usain Bolt’s Tracks & Records

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

Bounty-Killer.jpg

By: Shannon Shields

The Honorable and Amply Honored Bounty Killer live, up close and personal backed by the Legendary Ruff Kutt Band all at the soon to be legendary Usian Bolt's Tracks and Records Sport Bar. Wow. Sounds awesome? Well, it was and it all took place last night Tuesday the 2nd of April as all the Solid Agency family were all out to support their stablemate Bounty Killer. Bounty Killer's fans were also all out in their numbers to support one of the longest running top entertainers in Jamaica.

The hostess with the most assets Stacious did a wonderful job as did Mr. Shaggy himself who gave Killer's fans small taste of what people can expect from Shaggy this Friday when he and Machel Montano perform for all the soca crew. The five star general took the stage with a loud 'Good Evening" and then he went on to introduce the Ruff Kutt band which whom he has worked with for over 15 years.

The Dj showed the packed venue why he is indeed a living legend as he performed his new tunes and his old tunes. The artist's voice rang out loud and strong as Bounty Killer had the place eating out of his hand as he did his classics like "Book Book Book" and "Living Dangerously". He also had a few of his Alliance members there for the crowd's enjoyment like Bling Dog and Patexx both of who did excellent jobs, also.
Bounty Killer was out spoken as usual as he stated that he didn't want a "bad girl who was good at it but rather he wanted a "good girl" who was bad.

The Dj then proceeded to not only sing to the ladies but he also rapped which went over hugely with the patrons as he rapped Wyclef's part from his collobration with the Fugees song 'It's a Party".

Bounty Killer was in good spirits as he told the crowds that although he lost his father, sister and mother recently he, himself, was still alive as he gave thanks to God and showed that he is very much alive and enjoying his life as he joked with his fans and actually smiled a few times.

One of the high points of the night was when I-Octane bounced on the stage to perform his and Bounty Killer collaboration "Bad Mind Dem a Pree" with Bounty Killer to the crowd's delight.

The show was a huge success and the dancehall crew was out in full force. Wayne Marshall and his glowing pregnant wife Tami Chin came out to support Bounty Killer as were a number of the industry's major players.

The night was a huge success and I am sure that Stolid Agency and Tracks and Records were made proud by the General. As usual. The night brought out Bounty Killer, Shaggy and Machel Montano. Three of the best entertainers from the Caribbean and I am sure Killer's fans will remember the show forever.

Of course since this is Jamaica and the night was still young after Killer's awesome show the crowd was invited to Fiction Niteclub free of cost to keep the fun going and the fun did continue as the patrons moved next door and partied like rock stars. Not only did the crowd have a ball at Fiction but they also got a chance to sing Happy Birthday to Sharon Burke, the head of Stolid Agency, who had enjoyed her birthday the day before.

Happy Birthday to you, Mrs. Burke, from all the ReggaeMe.com family.

Kudus to all the sponsors like Guinness who have been in Bounty Killer's corner for a number of years now. And kudus to all of Bounty Killer's fans who have stood by the Dj though his good seasons and bad seasons.

The love Killer showed for his fans was given back and it was a wonderful show from the Warlord. As usual.