Booty call agreement

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

mixhoney

Staff member
Oct 21, 2008
ukkkkkkkkkk
www.myspace.com
i find this and i think we all should read it lol

1. No sleeping over - unless it is "very" good and we need to repeat it in the morning.
2. No meeting in public except for dinner or drinks before the events of the evening.
3. No calls before 9 PM - we don't have nuts to talk about.
4. None of that "lovemaking" nuts - only sex allowed.
5. No emotional discussions (i.e. Where are we heading with this? Do you love me?) The answer is NO!!, so don't ask!
6. No plans made in advance - that is why you are called the "backup, unless you are from out-of-town, then it's only a one-time advanced arrangement.
7. No calling each other "friends with privileges" we are not friends, just sex buddies.
8. Calling out the wrong name during sex is OK - don't be offended.
9. No extra clothing - I don't want your ass leaving anything behind when you leave.
10. No falling asleep right after sex - it's over, so get your ass up, get dressed and go the **** home.
11. Don't be offended if I don't ask if you enjoyed it - I don't care.
12. You cannot borrow my car for any reason.
13. If anyone asks who you are, the standard response will be: "My roommate's girlfriend/boyfriend."
14. Doggie style is the preferred position - the reason is less eye contact the better.
15. No condoms, no ****ing. Take your nasty ass home.
16. No phone use, please - don't want anyone calling back looking for your ass.
17. You can kiss anywhere you want to, except my face.
18. You MUST give head.
19. Feel free to bring a friend for a threesome, as long as he/she can keep their mouth closed.
20. If you see me out in public, you don't know me, so don't speak and definitely don't try to hug me.

xqz u

excuse u mr rexxy...
were u addressin me in dat post? i dont think so caz "the world done know mi a independent gal/ nah beg no boi nuh money/ caz mi have my owna money/ nuh boi cant tell mi when fi come nor go" LOL u must be jokin