Best Of Both World Reggae Meets Hip Hop

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

jada.jpg
The one and only Spragga Benz has been added to one of summer's biggest event dubbed Best Of Both World/Reggae meets Hip Hop I-Octane - JadaKiss and Friends

After many speculations on the surprised guest artist for July 15th at Amazura, Spragga Benz name was finally revealed. He will be joining legendary Rap artist Jadakiss and Reggae star I-Octane who will entertain their fans along with Konshens, Munga Honorable, Richie Loops, Bascom X, Frisco Kid, Chi Ching Ching, Kranium, Supa hype, Baby Chris and a very special surprised guest. The performances will be backed up by world renowned Ruff Kut Band, while HOT 97 DJ Envy, Bobby Konders & Jabba, DJ Pow, Kevin Crown, Dev Kutta, DJ Roy and Stretch of Road International, Banky Hype and Tek9 entertain the crowd by spinning oldies and latest hits.

[FONT=&quot]The event is almost sold out but a few limited tickets are available at the following locations.
Queens: [FONT=&quot]Genesis 2 restaurant[/FONT] , [FONT=&quot]VP records[/FONT]
Brooklyn: [FONT=&quot]Topas restaurant[/FONT]
Bronx: [FONT=&quot]Moodies restaurant[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For more information please call 516-439-6676 or email calicomusicgroup@gmail.com[/FONT]