Beenie Man,Elephant Man And Yellowman Will Ring In The New Year On St. Croix.

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

new-year-fireworks.jpg
CIGA Promotions’ fundraiser for the Queen Louise Home for Children slated for December 31, 2009 just keeps getting bigger and better. Anticipated as the concert of the year, Beenie Man will headline “The Old Year’s – New Year’s Bash” on December 31, 2009 at the Randall “Doc” James Racetrack on St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands.

Shawn Baptiste, CEO of CIGA Promotions, announced the lineup which includes Grammy Award winner Beenie Man, Dancehall sensation Elephant Man and the original Dancehall King, Yellowman. Baptiste is excited about the latest additions to the lineup: hot young artists Jah Vinci and Black Ryno of Vybz Kartel’s Portmore Empire.

The best talent in the U.S. Virgin Islands will also be on stage for this momentous occasion. Mada Nile, whose video, “I Would Like To See”, is in heavy rotation on several Caribbean channels, will be on stage with her usual crowd-pleasing performance. Army, an icon in the roots reggae community, will share his conscious reggae perspective. The World Famous Xpress Band will offer soca, calypso and reggae songs in their repertoire. Local sons, The Apostle and Sabbatical Addah will also join this outstanding lineup.

King Christian Hotel will offer special rates and their guests will enjoy discounted tickets for the event. For additional information about this offer, contact King Christian Hotel at 340-773-6330.

Early bird tickets for the concert are now on sale for $25.00 for general admission and $35.00 for bleachers until December 12, 2009. Regular ticket prices will be $30 for general admission and $40 for bleachers from December 13, 2009 until New Years Eve. VIP tickets are on sale for $85. Tickets will be more at the door. Gates open at 8:00pm and show time is 9 p.m.

For additional information contact CIGA Promotions at 340-513-2218 or cigapromotionsvi@gmail.com.