Bare Passa Passa wid Kartel and Mavado

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

f0us7o.jpg

The school kids in Kingston are showing there allegiance to both the Gully the Gaza Empire... recent reports have indicated that they tagged themselves with labels such as "Gaza Muma" .."First Ladies of Gaza" ..'Mavado' and Kartel .. the kids said that its a way to protect themselves from bullies.... police have already intervened and warned the students ..to be careful or else..

But dem pickney very much into these things than then books... I hear some likkle tiny tots can sing the whole raw version of 'Rampin Shop'... .. I think we need to know god.. LOL

What is this fight over the crumbs for Mavado I'm So Special... success
..Dave Kelly a carry TJ a court to claim what he says is his royalties over the "Unfinished Business Riddim".. but mi wonder if the tune never buss this would have happened.??!! .. they have right to call it unfinished Business.. cause they have to court to sort it out.. come on man.. well then again things desperate yah now with this credit crunch thing... the man dem hungry

Why MTV jams can play the video and BET cant play it... I have seen where they blur out certain things in videos they could have done that..
So I'm wondering if Mavado is going to edit or do over the video since MTV a guh do a thing..??!!
There is aura of unfinished business that fills the air around the whole thing....
And is like you cant say Mavado without saying Kartel these days... NeYo's management.. is telling Vybz Kartel that ALL OF THE RAMPING SONGS BE DELETED.. or face the consequences.. Kartel says he is already working on the refix with the now famous producer Notnice...
Some people say a some guzoom thing make Vado thing did drop from BET... and this is just Karma doing the regular thing.
Bwoy mi nuh.. don't ask me bout them things.

Reactions: 1 person